Are you technically skilled and feel comfortable working with automation marketing tools and software? Perfect! We are partnering with a growing international FinTech company looking for a commercially aware individual with data-driven technical skills to join their team and execute campaigns for a financial and payment technology designed for e-commerce as a: CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist Ref. no: CMAS/11/2019/C, Location: Warszawa
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns (e-mails, push notifications, SMS) targeting the existing client portfolio to maximize the customer lifetime value.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies ensuring customer satisfaction, engagement and retention.
- Create the customer segmentation based on the constant data analysis to create tailor-made marketing communication.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies to ensure maximum profitability by managing customers' activation, loyalty and attrition.
- Monitor campaigns performance and provide business owners with the insight – support business decision making.
- NPS measuring and providing feedback on customer overall satisfaction and tips
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- A solid background in CRM, marketing automation, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (preferably Exponea, but not necessarily).
- Self-driven attitude and ability to collaborate within an international environment.
- Experience with Tableu reports and graphical software (Photoshop etc.) would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- University degree in marketing would be an advantage.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Being a part of a growing international Fintech company.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the e-commerce market, build a network of contacts and create the image of an industry expert.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will ba happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642