If you have technical background and knowledge in machining, assembly, test or examination processes and ability to manage complex problems, join a team working in the aviation environment as a: Production Support Engineer, Ref no.: PSE/02/20/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Provide technical engineering support in carrying out maintenance, repair or overhaul of engines, modules and EBU components.
- Be responsible for machining/assembly/equipment/grind/balance/measurement processes support.
- Produce baseline planning, sequencing and qualification level requirements data for processes that are implemented.
- Liaising with the OEM technical support teams to seek assistance where clarification is required.
- Providing technical guidance to all operational areas in interpreting process documentation.
- Interfacing with ERP computer system (SAP).
- University degree from Aviation Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
- Knowledge of standards and procedures of the manufacturing and maintenance environment.
- Interpretation and application of technical operating instructions and diagrams.
- Previous experience in the aviation or automotive industries will be an asset.
- Knowledge of machining, test and examination processes.
- Fluency in English.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Benefits Package: private medical health, lunch vouchers, bonuses, trainings, multisport card.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.