We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to join a fun and collaborative team, working on a digital experience platform. If keeping the product updated to modern principles of visual design, user interface, and interaction, sounds like a challenge you would like to pursue, let’s talk about the role of a: Visual Product Designer Ref. no: VPD/06/2020/K, Location: Kraków
- Design and maintain the look and feel of the product in accordance with the brand and design guidelines.
- Ensure the product design is competitive and meets the design standards required by the market.
- Lead and conduct user testing workshops, interviews and market analysis.
- Make sure that aesthetics and functionality is perfectly balanced.
- Design, share and collaborate with others in the design and engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, design or in a related field.
- 3+ years of visual design experience – either as a graphic designer or digital designer.
- Visual and analytical skills – understand design from many perspectives.
- HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessor skills LESS or SCSS.
- Familiarity with both Adobe suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), Sketch, XD or similar (Figma, InVision DSM/Studio).
- Familiarity with CMS, DXP, or any web application software.
- Knowledge and understanding of browser and tech possibilities and limitations.
- Creative approach towards the design and problem resolution.
- Highly developed communications and written skills in English.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Working alongside the team of easy-going enthusiasts.
- Cooperation with a bunch of international guys and gals and the possibility to improve your language fluency.
- New, spacious office in the heart of the city.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611