Organized, detail-oriented with exceptional communication skills… sounds like you? Perfect! Join an aviation company to be at the center of the day-to-day tasks, support the Senior Level Management, ensuring that all the operations are running smoothly. EA/06/20/Rz, Location: Rzeszów
- Proatively manage the calendar of Management Borad and Departments Directors, effectively prioritizing in line with the business demands.
- Internal and external correspondence - preparation of documents, agreements, resolutions, bulletins and archiving of them.
- Creating reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Creating presentations on indicated topics.
- Coordinate and support various projects for the Managing Director.
- Preparing short memos after meetings and support in subsequent activities.
- Booking and coordination of business trips.
- Scheduling visits callendar, reception and service of guests' visits.
- At least 2 years at similar position.
- English – fluent written and spoken.
- University degree.
- MS Office advanced knowledge.
- Good communication skills on high level.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of time.
- Diligence, accuracy and engagement at work.
- Stable employment.
- The possibility of development in a modern work environment.
- Benefits: private medical care, co-financing of meals, group insurance, annual bonus.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.