We are looking for an accounting professional ready to join fintech environment and take responsibility for the booking of the daily operations of the business to help it run efficiently as a: Finance Accountant Ref. no: FA/07/2020/W, Location: Warszawa
- Manage all accounting transactions within the company (except for salaries).
- Prepare payment orders, invoices to e-shops, and other group companies.
- Manage balance sheets and verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook.
- Manage taxes and cooperate with tax advisors, including VAT/CIT submissions.
- Prepare data for the interim and annual audit and reconcile key account balances (receivables, loss provisions, key revenue lines).
- Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting to investors.
- Support the financial department with daily operations and drive improvements in the processes.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Finance & Accountancy, bank or financial institution would be a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting principles of financial institutions (local GAAP and IFRS).
- Fluent English (written or spoken).
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company within an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Healthy lifestyle - flexible working hours, refreshments in the office (coffee, fruit, etc.), teambuilding, social events.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.