We are looking for a qualified person who will take a full ownership of an IT helpdesk team, implement a new customer service approach against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and be a motivational leader of people, in a role of a: Helpdesk Manager Ref. no: HDM/07/2020/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Analyze the performance of support activities, identify problem areas, and deliver solutions to enhance the quality of service.
- Ensure that all phases of support services are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Ensure incidents and service requests are managed accordingly to Service Level Agreements.
- Develop methodologies for increased first contact resolution.
- Train the helpdesk staff to ensure that support is provided in a consistent and organized manner.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in managing IT Help Desk is necessary.
- Thorough understanding of helpdesk operations, IT best practices, industry trends and customer service.
- ITIL certification is desirable.
- Proven track record of developing and providing service level agreements and support deliverables.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop mature, based on partnership but also assertive relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to effectively manage priorities.
- Knowledge of SQL databases is desired.
- An employment contract or opportunity to work on B2B.
- Ability to implement own ideas (high autonomy in making decisions) and real impact on the development of the company.
- Extended social benefits package.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 503 922 611