Are you eager to learn and adapt to the latest development of AWS to work on cutting edge solutions? Great! You can join a fun and collaborative team that develops a digital experience platform as a: Senior Software Engineer (Java) Ref. no: SSE/07/20/K, Location: Kraków
You will be part of a team that constantly adds features to cloud-based Personalization Solution of an e-commerce full-stack digital experience platform.
Technology stack: Java 8, latest cloud stack of AWS, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins.
- Design, specify, and develop RESTful APIs for the Recommender System.
- Plan and develop the Microservices Architecture.
- Continuous Development and Deployment of our Java-based SaaS Recommender.
- Deploy, run, monitor, and maintain production workloads on AWS.
- Steering development of Recommendation and Search plugins for e-commerce shops.
- Scouting new technologies to improve and thrive in our cloud infrastructure.
- 5+ years of experience in the Java ecosystem. You will be working with Java 8.
- Experience in implementing and running RESTful Web-Services.
- Hands-on experience in CI with Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Unit- and Integration-Testing and Design Patterns.
- Experiences in using cloud technology, especially AWS, will be an asset.
- Fundamental understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Basic knowledge of “Infrastructure as Code” and system design principles.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Are you the life and soul of the party? Perfect! Your interpersonal skills will be very much appreciated by the team!
- You’ll have a chance to revolutionize the e-commerce sector and grow your knowledge and technical skillset within advanced technology stack.
- Work on a long-term project in a stable company with a salary up to 20,000 PLN Gross UoP.
- Working with an easy-going team of programming enthusiasts and constant learners.
- Work alongside with the 'cool manager' who would love to teach you a couple of new things and support you with your preferences.
- Cooperate with a bunch of international guys and gals and improve your language fluency.
- New, spacious office in the heart of the city 😉.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 503 922 611