We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. An individual ready to work fully remotely and support our ongoing international recruitment processes.
Join our growing agile team, full of fun and easy-going attitude. We are ambitious and focused HR professionals delivering services worldwide.
Ref. no: TASR/04/21/PL, Location: Remote
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for fintech, e-commerce, IT and engineering roles for our EU, US and Polish partners. This means: conducting role briefings with hiring managers, creating recruitment and sourcing strategies, writing creative job ads.
- Sourcing for talents using different tools: RPS LinkedIn, Google, Github, Stack Overflow, E-recruiter ATS, etc. Building talent pools, conducting candidate screening & full behavioral interviews (after training).
- Writing selected candidate descriptions for clients.
- Working close with HR Contact clients. Taking full responsibility for recruitment projects, collecting and defining job requirements, working in accordance to project deadlines, being responsible for milestone management, sharing market knowledge and providing business and HR consultancy to clients.
- Our stack: eRecruiter, Trello, LinkedIn RPS, Teams, Office 365.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO, or agency role.
- Experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment projects.
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish (native) and English (C1).
- We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented, organized person, who likes to work on international projects.
- Full-time, remote job.
- Remuneration based on your experience and skills + team success bonus.
- Equipment such as laptop, mobile phone, necessary software and full access to our stack.
- Full onboarding and knowledge transfer.
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Private medical care (adequate to your location).
Other things you should know:
Our recruitment process is based only on 2-steps (1 x interview + 1 x recruitment assignment).
Hi! I’m Kasia and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you! Contact details: Kasia Szudy, email@example.com.