Are you a detail-oriented person? Are you not afraid of new challenges? If you are also fluent in German and English languages and have experience in organizing office smooth running come and join a fun and collaborative team as an: Sales and Finance BizOps Ref. no: SFBO/07/21/G, Location: Cologne, Germany
Sales Ops ca 60-70%
- Manage and have a good overview of supplier and customer contracts.
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle from administrative point of view (arranging legal checks, providing relevant materials, etc).
- Support the partner managers with administrative tasks such as keeping partner record up-to-date, arranging training and certification sessions, etc. etc.
- Manage and control customer and partner data in our various internal systems.
- Create and maintain sales related reports.
- Track supplier and customer invoices.
- Look after and follow up with customers to get settlements on time.
- Check the DACH bank account, plan payments and perform daily / monthly / annual financial tasks for the proper functioning of the DACH entity.
- Monitor and reconcile bank and cash transactions, and gather extra information where needed.
- Work closely with external accountant to make sure they have all relevant information.
Office Administration ca. 15%
- Look after the workspace and the well-being of employees at the office.
- Take charge of administrative tasks related to the operation of the office.
- Answer and prioritize incoming calls and voicemail messages and forward them to the appropriate team.
- Function as the first touch point for the DACH team (internally & externally) and guide people to get in touch with the right team (marketing, sales, finance, customer success).
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written).
- Proficient in the use of IT tools, including CRM (MS Dynamics or other) and MS Office suite.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as an office administrator or similar role.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 786 955 636