Would you like to work for a company that offers a rewarding environment where you can take the lead, grow and contribute to one of the most powerful digital experience platforms available today? Come and join a collaborative team as a: Global HR Coordinator
🎯 Position: Global HR Coordinator
📢 Role: you will be responsible for personnel planning, recruiting, employee development, personnel administration, and other HR-related projects.
📌Location: Cologne, Germany
🐱🏍Work model: hybrid work model
💰💰Salary: up to 65,000 Euro gross per year
🌍Reporting line: VP HR
What will you do on a daily basis (CORE activities):
• Personnel planning: you will analyze and be responsible for the workforce planning together with the team.
• Recruiting: you will be in charge of the full recruitment life cycle of new employees :) and will collaborate with external agencies.
• Employee development: you will be the person in charge to plan training and career planning for our employees and their participation in training courses.
• Personnel administration: the team will depend on you to make sure the administration of employee data is organized perfectly and payslips are always distributed on time.
Where your support additionally will be needed:
✔You will be the contact person for our employees and managers in all personnel-related issues :)
✔You will be in charge of all administrative HR processes of the employee life cycle from hiring to leaving, including drawing up contracts, additional agreements, certificates, etc.
✔You will participate in the annual appraisal, promotion and salary review processes.
✔ You will support further development and process optimization of the HR department and will join different projects (e.g. MS Dynamics, CSR and HR events).
We would love to welcome you to our team if:
- You have min. 5 years of experience within HR where you are in charge of: personnel planning, full-recruitment life cycle, collaboration with hiring managers, and employee development OR
- You have min. 5 years of experience from a recruitment agency where you are not only responsible for recruitment projects but also closely collaborate with hiring managers and now feel it is a good time for you to join an internal HR to gain more experience.
- You can easily communicate with others and have excellent presentation skills,
- Fluent English and German,
- You can understand employees’ problems, what they want to accomplish, & why,
- You have a high standard of work ethic.
Other: experience in working with MS Dynamics is an additional asset :)
What we can offer you:
💎You will be working with the most amazing VP of HR, on labor law issues.
💎We will teach you how to work within an internal HR department if you have been developing within a recruitment agency so far.
💎You will have a chance to work for a stable, international company with main offices in Poland, Germany, Norway, France, Japan, and the USA.
💎If you speak many different languages you'll have a chance to use them on daily basis with us!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Talk to you soon!
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com