Are you willing to learn and adapt the latest development of AWS to work on cutting-edge solutions? Great! You can join a fun and collaborative team that develops a modern content management platform as a: Java Developer, Ref. no: JD/09/18/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
- Design, specify and develop RESTful APIs for the Recommender System.
- Continuous Development and Deployment of our Java based SaaS Recommender.
- Deploy, run, monitor and maintain production workloads on AWS.
- Scouting new technologies to improve and thrive our cloud infrastructure.
- Steering development of Recommendation and Search plugins for e-commerce shops.
- 3+ years of experience in the Java ecosystem.
- Experience in implementing and running RESTful Web-Services.
- Hands-on experience in CI with Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Unit- and Integration-Testing and Design Patterns.
- Experiences in using cloud technology, especially AWS.
- Fundamental understanding of scalable and distributed systems.
- Basic knowledge of “Infrastructure as Code” and system design principles.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Private health insurance.
- Salary up to 15-16k gross per month (UoP).
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.