Organized, detail-oriented with exceptional teamwork skills… sounds like you? Perfect! Join a team that helps to build exceptional digital experiences. Be at the center of the day-to-day tasks and ensure that all office operations are running smoothly as an Office Coordinator. Ref. no: OC/02/2019/C, Location: Katowice
- Provide professional and confidential administrative support to the General Manager Poland.
- Coordinate and manage business travel, events, conference and meeting bookings for employees and visitors.
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls, e-mail and voice mail messages.
- Cooperate with the local Polish external accounting company, tax advisor & auditors.
- Provide accounting information to head office (bank report, invoice report etc.)
- Ensure timely payment of invoices and expenses, in line with financial procedures.
- Monitor and report any financial irregularities or issues to the CFO.
- Perform various administrative duties including attendance and reports, office supplies etc.
- College degree in Administration or a related field will be welcomed.
- 2 years’ of experience in a relevant field and accounting experience.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail with phenomenal communication skills.
- Open-minded with the ability to quickly socialize in a multi-cultural environment.
- Positive attitude and exceptional teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.