We are looking for a finance professional with a deep understanding of the costs of the business, ready to join a Tier 1 automotive manufacturer and take responsibility for the performance of the polish branch. You will offer support and guidance in all areas of the business ensuring the continuous development as a: Finance Manager, Ref no.: FM/04/19/T, Location: Toruń
- Manage the financial aspects of the business.
- Prepare the Monthly Management Accounts and collation of the Annual Budget Information.
- Track the site's financial status and ensure the Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Investigate and resolve problems encountered on the day to day financial accounts.
- Manage the business’s working capital (Cash, Debtors, Stock, Creditors).
- Maintenance of the company fixed asset register.
- Prepare the Value Added Tax, Intrastat returns and Government Statistical Information as required locally.
- Complete Monthly Payroll Administration.
- Prepare the annual financial audit information.
- Report on the finance activities at management review meetings.
- University degree in related fields (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Economics).
- 5+ years of experience managing finances in the manufacturing environment.
- Professional qualification such as IFRS or CIA will be an advantage.
- Previous working experience within the automotive industry will be an asset.
- Analytical mind with a deep business awareness.
- Previous experience with an ERP system.
- English – fluent knowledge.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Possibility of expanding your skills while working within a collaborative, international team.
- Flat organizational structure.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.