Do you have experience in building training and tutorial material? Perfect! Come and join a team, working on a digital experience platform, to motivate by teaching and enabling other developers as a: Learning Experience Specialist Ref. no: LES/06/2019/O, Location: Oslo
- Contribute and enhance the process of learning within the team.
- Develop training material that covers Symfony, React, PHP and several other technologies.
- Hold trainings to customers, partners and other trainers.
- Participate in external events and tech conferences to help advocate the company.
- Assess and analyse training needs through talks with customers and partners.
- Cooperate with the doc team when it comes to product documentation coherent with training material, as well as with Developer Advocate and marketing team on blog posts and online tutorials.
- Provide technical feedback across all Developer Experience areas to Product Management.
- Previous experience in a training instructor/development role or equivalent.
- Knowledge on PHP and Symfony, as well as on frontend technologies (React/Vue).
- Great presentation, writing, storytelling and instructions skills. (blogs, documentation, tutorials, etc.)
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to plan own work and work independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills of the English language are a must.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will ba happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Anna Jeż
Phone number: +48 17 773 68 34
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.