- Responsible for the architecture, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of web-based applications in React library.
- Implement new features and maintain existing codebase while working in a Scrum team.
- Ensure quality, clean, tested code is produced (unit and integration tests).
- Assist the Support and Engineering team in debugging and troubleshooting software defects.
- Coach and mentor junior software engineers in the team.
- University degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data model design and the implementation and support of SQL databases.
- Practical use of Domain-Driven Design programming principle.
- Previous experience working in Scrum/Kanban/Agile environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Salary up to 17,000 Gross (UoP)
- Prestigious employment in a leading international company.
- Interesting, challenging projects with a possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Private health insurance, language and technical courses.
Join an eZ going team, check out their website and the product: https://ez.no/
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642