We are looking for an expert in the field of risk controlling and a background in non-banking consumer finance, with an out-of-the-box thinking and can-do attitude. Join a fin-tech environment and navigate the company to stay on the safe side, as a: Head Credit Risk Ref. no: HCR/07/2020/W, Location: Warszawa
- Manage a multi-country risk agenda.
- Establish and manage risk processes across the company, with the focus on the Polish market.
- Work on the risk methodology.
- Manage and drive the portfolio performance while closely cooperating with data science, legal and collection teams.
- In cooperation with product and business teams ensure portfolio profitability, learn how it behaves and develops.
- Support the collection agenda.
- Communicate with regulatory bodies and risk vendors.
- Take a test and learn approach towards the creation of credit processes, being quick to tighten, relax or challenge credit, arrears management and fraud controls where they are not in support of the business strategy.
- 6+ years of experience in credit risk, including managing small teams.
- Experience from a non-banking consumer finance business.
- Market knowledge of Polish and local regulations.
- Understanding of risk issues across a variety of products and regions.
- Knowledge of credit risk processes and fraud prevention tools and procedures.
- Experience with opening new markets and setting up credit policies would be a huge advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company. Product landscape, number of customers, balance sheet, team size, country presence - all skyrocketing.
- Opportunity to have a real impact on delivering brilliant products to customers and excellent news to investors while ensuring the company stays on the safe side.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.