Would you describe yourself as a people person with strong interpersonal skills? If you also love the idea of working in a sales environment come and join a fun and collaborative team as a: Sales Representative Ref. no: SR/09/21/P, Location: Poland, remote
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers portfolio.
- Actively search for new customers - make cold calls and visits.
- Listen to customer requirements and appropriately present EBV Finance services.
- Arrange sales meetings with existing or potential customers.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreements and close deals.
- Gather market and customer information in certain reports.
- Follow up your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive/Representative or relevant role.
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work "on road".
- Work experience with road transportation segment would be considered as an advantage.
- Strong ability to manage time effectively, work independently and prioritize.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- A driving license.
- Company car.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Fully remote work.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, email@example.com, +48 786 955 636