Passionate about electrical engineering, electronics, or automation? Interested in working in an international environment and contributing to the development of electromobility? If you answered yes to the above questions, you are the one we are looking for! Join the Phoenix Contact E-Mobility team as a: Internal Quality Specialist Ref. no: IQS/02/2021/Rz, Location: Rzeszów
- Ensure the required level of internal quality through appropriate management of the control process and quality of suppliers.
- Support the production department in terms of quality assurance in line with the accepted standards by developing, implementing and monitor quality assurance procedures.
- Analyze internal and external complaints, as well as initiate corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitor the supplier's supply quality level and contact the supplier on quality issues.
- Supervise over control & measurement devices, as well as non-conforming products accordingly with internal procedures and IATF 16949 requirements.
- Supervise over the work of quality controllers, checking the correctness of records kept by operators and periodic evaluation of their work.
- Identify the training needs of subordinate inspectors.
- Prepare quality documentation and making transactions in the SAP system.
- University degree from the technical studies.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a similar position within the automotive manufacturing industry.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving technics (e.g. 8D report).
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements (CSR’s).
- Knowledge of the quality tools and methods required in automotive (MSA, SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, APQP).
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
- English knowledge (verbal and written).
- Independent but with the ability to work in a team.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- A possibility to join a “greenfield” project and utilize own ideas and solutions.
- An exponentially growing international company within a cutting-edge e-mobility industry.
- Additional trainings about the latest automotive technologies.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.