Organized, detail-oriented and ready to think one step ahead of the team and effectively tackle any admin or operational challenge? Perfect! Come and join a fun and collaborative team, working on a digital experience platform, as a: Finance Administrator & Office Assistant Ref. no: FAOA/06/2019/C, Location: Cologne
- Ensure the smooth running of the daily operations at the office.
- Coordinate and manage business travel, events, conference and meeting bookings for employees and visitors.
- Screen and prioritize incoming calls, e-mail and voice mail messages.
- Perform various administrative duties including attendance and reports, office supplies etc.
- Cooperate with the external accounting company, tax advisor & auditors.
- Ensure the timely payment of invoices and expenses, in line with financial procedures.
- Provide accounting information to the head office (bank report, invoice report etc.).
- Provide HR administrative support (salaries, contracts, etc.) to VP HR.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position (Office Manager, Executive Assistant, Finance Administrator).
- Highly organized, efficient, with strong comunnication skills.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of German & English languages is a must.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will ba happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Anna Jeż
Phone number: +48 17 773 68 34
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.