We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure the effective material planning and monitor inventory levels. If taking on such role, within an aviation environment, sounds like a challenge you would like to peruse, we should talk about the role of a: Material Planner, Ref no.: MP/08/19/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Coordinate material planning and monitor shop visits as a basis for decisions regarding critical materials and alternative solutions.
- Perform preliminary planning in SAP.
- Estimate expected release dates.
- Cooperate with Engineering and Customer Account Management to control costs.
- Prepare and lead discussions for high-cost items for order processing.
- Coordinate with Material Disponents and Purchasing Department reduction of low moving materials and improvements of turnover ratio.
- Estimate risks before and during entire order processing, propose solutions.
- Check customers invoice from economic and logistics point of view to verify discrepancies.
- Take responsibility for short and fast running materials.
- Prepare reports and manage KPI’s for Material Planning Department.
- University degree from Production Planning, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Ability to aggregate and evaluate different information.
- Decisive and ability to work under pressure.
- Good English skills.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Benefits Package: private medical health, lunch vouchers, bonuses, trainings, multisport card.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.