Passionate for the latest technology and growing trends? If you are business savvy and enjoy working with customers, come on board and be the voice of our financial and payment technology designed for the e-commerce space as an: Junior Account Manager Ref. no: AM/09/19/W, Location: Warszawa
- Promote a new payment application to e-commerce merchants.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of the new merchants and support the Business Development Managers in the implementation process.
- Analyze and monitor an existing portfolio of customers and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Create and execute campaigns with e-shops to deliver on sales KPIs – analyze, design and implement joint promo actions with liaison with IT and marketing department.
- Ensure high UX of the product as a payment method on e-shops and suggest implementation solutions.
- Ensure sufficient branding and drive business value through the best positioning in the e-shops.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the e-commerce environment in a B2B customer- facing role (fin-tech, marketing/advertising agency or similar).
- UX, marketing and sales mindset and commercial thinking.
- Self-driven attitude and ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- University degree in business or marketing, or a related experience working with CRM would be an advantage.
- Being a part of a leading international fintech company.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the e-commerce market, build a network of contacts and create the image of an industry expert.
- A flexibility of choosing between UoP or B2B contract.
- Work remotely up to 4 days in a month.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Anna Drzał
Phone number: +48 503 922 611