Are you solving problems like Sherlock Holmes? Troubleshooting and tackling challenges are your cup of tea? Great! Join a fun and collaborative team as a: Senior Product Support Engineer PHP Ref. no: SPSEP/07/22/C, Location:Cologne, Madrid or remote
- Reproducing, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Take ownership of being the system expert and guide the end user on how to apply required fixes.
- Interfacing between the customer and the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Of course, PHP experience is a must (3 years of experience in programming). Great if you already know Symfony.
- Are you the life and soul of the party? Perfect! Your interpersonal skills will be very much appreciated by our customers (and the team!).
- As we are a bunch of international guys and gals, English is a must.
- Experience of working with the Git distributed revision control system.
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx, Redis, Solar, ElasticSearch will be an advantage.
- Expertise in working with operating systems (Linux).
- Salary up to 50,000 Euro Gross per annum.
- Remote work model.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Private health insurance, language and technical courses.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Anna Drzał, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 503 922 611