💻Come and join a collaborative team as an Ibexa - Graphic Designer No.: GD/08/22, Location: Kraków or Katowice
- 🚀 Designing web and desktop applications
- 🚀 Design & curate marketing collaterals (web pages, brochures, eBooks, exhibition stands, web and social banners, etc.)
- 🚀 Provide visual content for all content marketing pieces: design illustrations, diagrams, infographics and photos in collaboration with marketers and product managers,
- 🚀 Act as brand guardian: create documented graphic guidelines, as well as templates to enable marketers, sales team members, product managers and engineers to produce presentations, social images, event signage, and documentation,
- 🚀 Manage and keep the DAM up to date with all brand assets,
- 🚀 Work together with writers to create relevant remarkable infographics,
- 🚀 Create and/or collaborate with providers to produce video & multimedia content,
- 🚀 Manage and coordinate external design and video freelancers,
- 🚀 Ensure all visuals are in line with Ibexa content strategy, and editorial tone and are consistent,
- 🚀 Set the tone and the style for all Ibexa’s visual content,
- 🚀 Review & correct all outgoing corporate content (brochure, slide decks, documents) to ensure graphical excellence and consistency.
- 💡 Proven experience working in Graphic Design, web design role within an E-Commerce environment, online brands or other similar industries,
- 💡 Experience in designing web and desktop applications
- 💡 Experience in creating graphics and online banners for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google etc.
- 💡 Outstanding creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of brand identity,
- 💡 Good Understanding of UX/UI,
- 💡 Extensive experience with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Sketch and Illustrator,
- 💡 Pixel's perfect attention to detail,
- 💡 Excellent oral and written English.
Also you are:
- ✔ Passionate about design – a strong work ethic and positive approach are crucial,
- ✔ Able to express ideas and turn them into designs,
- ✔ Result-driven,
- ✔ Self-motivated,
- ✔ Team player.
- Genuine growth/progression,
- Occasional international travel,
- Great work/life balance,
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe,
- Hybrid work.
Hello! I’m Marta and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Marta Wojnarowska email@example.com, +48 789 809 899